Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Friday, May 14, 2010

Quotes...



"And when her lips met mine, I knew that I could live to be a hundred and visit every country in the world, but nothing would ever compare to that single moment when I first kissed the girl of my dreams and knew that my love would last forever."

"Our story has three parts: a beginning, a middle, and an end. And although this is the way all stories unfold, I still can't believe that ours didn't go on forever."

"I love you, not just for now, but for always, and I dream of the day that you’ll take me in your arms again."

"Passion is passion. It's the excitement between the tedious spaces, and it doesn't matter where it's directed...It can be coins or sports or politics or horses or music or faith...the saddest people I've ever met in life are the ones who don't care deeply about anything at all."

"Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there’s nothing to make it last."
Even though I never say I’m afraid… Wish you know… I’m afraid  to be hurted…
For one human being to love another that is perhaps the most difficult of our tasks; the ultimate, the last test and proof; the work for which all other work is but preparation.
  ~ Rainer Maria Rilke
You always say you hate to see me hurt, and you hate to see me cry. So all those times that you hurt me, did you close your eyes?
Sad isn't it? How no matter what you do or say to me... when you come running back... when you need me again... I'll be here... right here waiting for you, I'll take you back... no questions asked. Sad isn't it?
Hold my hand, just one more time, so I can remind myself why it is that I can't get over you.
Sometimes it's better to be alone. No one can hurt you that way.
No one can promise they'll never hurt you because at one time or another, it will happen. The real promise is if the time you spend together will be worth the pain in the end.
The worst feeling in the world is knowing you've been used and lied to.

Relationships are like glasses. If they break, let them stay broken, you'll only hurt yourself trying to fix it. At least the pieces still remain.
There's only one "reason" a man dumps you; he doesn't want you.
If you think you've found that one that you really love... make sure they love you back.
Don't hate me. Don't regret me. Don't even forget me.
It hurts to see someone you love ignoring you, it also hurts to see that he doesn't feel your love. But it hurts even more to know that he loves you too, and just doesn't want you to know.




"It's a long road when you face the world alone, when no one reaches out a hand for you to hold. You can find love if you search within your soul, and the emptiness you felt will disappear."
Mariah Carey
"Every man loves two women; one is the creation of his imagination, and the other is not yet born."
Khalil Gibran
"I wish I could see through your eyes so I would know what you like to see. I wish I knew your wishes, so I could give you everything you want. I wish I dreamed the same dreams you do, and together we could make them come true. I wish I knew what makes you happy, so I could make you the happiest person in the whole world. And lastly, I wish I were a cell in your blood, so I would be sure I was somewhere in your heart."
"When you are low with nowhere to go remember this, when you open your eyes, your heart, your spirit, yourself, there you will find the stranger called hope."
Don’t offer me help if you don’t mean to protect, don’t give me hope if you don’t mean to make it come true, don’t show me the sign if you don’ mean to make me flying high to the sky.
Every single day is like a blank page of our life. Every person we meet, every event we participate in is a lively essay.
Even though i never say it out... I'm afraid... I am... Even though I know there's impossible nothing changes... I'm still afraid when I open my eyes tomorrow morning, you treat me different...
I don’t know where to begin, I don’t know where to end. Neither I don’t know when did it begin and I don’t know when it end.
Give me some sunshine. Give me some rain. Give me another chance. I wanna grow up once again.
Oh, this is not the way it should end, it’s the way it should begin, it’s the way it should begin again.
In the darkness, you will find dirty little secrets we all hide cause we all have a darker side, a place we keep where no one else will find.
On my knees, I’ll ask last chance for one last dance. Cause with you, I’d withstand all of hell to hold your hand.
Now I have come to understand the way it is. It’s not a secret anymore, cause we’ve been through that before, from tonight I know that you’re the only one I’ve been confused and in the dark, now I understand.
Winter, spring, summer, fall. All you have to do is call and I’ll be there, you’ve got a friend.
And when it snows again, we’ll take a walk outside and search the sky like children do.
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender. I could stay lost in this moment forever. Well, every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure.
So lie to me and tell me that it’s gonna be alright. So lie to me and tell me that we’ll make it through the night. I don’t mind if you wait before you tear me apart. Look me In the eye.
Would you tell me I was wrong? Would you help me understand? Are you looking down upon me? Are you proud of who I am? There’s nothing I wouldn’t do to have just one more chance to look in your eyes and see you looking back.
I’ll be there when the world stops shining. I’ll be there when the storm is through in the end, I wanna be standing at the beginning with you.
Aku tak mencintaimu seperti engkau adalah mawar atau topas, atau panah anyelir yang membakar. Aku mencintaimu selayaknya beberapa hal terlarang dicintai, diam-diam di sela bayangan dan sukma.
Aku mencintaimu tanpa mengerti bagaimana,s ejak kapan, atau dari mana. Aku mencintaimu dengan sederhana, tanpa kebimbangan, tanpa kesombongan. Aku mencintai seperti ini karena tak ada cara lain untuk mencintai.
Kau tidak akan pernah bisa memahami seseorang hingga kau melihat segala sesuatu dari sudut pandangnya hingga kau menyusup ke balik kulitnya dan menjalani hidup dengan caranya.
Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
Now you’re gone, I’m really not the same, I guess I held myself to blame.
I’m almost alive and I need you to try and save me.
You know it’s hard for me to understand but I’m gonna try to be an understanding man.
How I wish I could have it back tonight.
This world full of pain and hurt. I need someone who would help me through the rain, to comfort me when I’m sad, when I cry, and doing everything just to make me glad.



No comments:

Post a Comment