Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Another MY DAY- Simple celebration at SLB

They're my happiness at least for this one day

My dream came true. Birthday cake made from donuts.

Lola! the unfortunate child. I love her :D

My birthday is also her happiness


I love these moments...

Almost forgot ate mine because of happiness


LOLA!! My favorite child there.. :D
I'm 21st. I seldom celebrate my day... But this year.. I'm far away from home so I celebrated with my friends here. Yeah.. I choose Sekolah Luar Biasa. Why? I'll tell you here...

I'm normal.. I have a pair of hands, legs, eyes, ears, a nose and mouth. I'm grateful to be born as a normal human, so do them. But only one thing they don't have. It's normal mind, they can't think like me, they only can understand simple things so that their life looks so simple. Besides they don't have love of a family, they still can happy with their friends. Eat, sing, study, sleep together. This place, they call HOME. No family, no love, just a place that give them warm from those people who have great hearts to take care of them...

Let me tell you... When i came to that place, they show me their beautiful, shining and happy face. Can you imagine how they miss people share time with them? I am speechless. For me, smiles on their faces are really more than enough for me. Celebrating and playing with them is really wonderful thing for me. I made a good decision celebrating my 21st birthday here...

Thanks to Buddha. I had a chance to share my happiness with them.
Thanks to my family. I still have my lovely ones who still supported me from far and i can back to a place called HOME whenever I want.
Thanks to PVVDers. You all have done a great work preparing this simple celebration.
Thanks to KMBers. You all have helped me to make these come true.
Thanks to UNPARers. You all have shared time to celebrate my day.
Thanks to Dotzers. You all have supported me this recent months.
Thanks to SLB. You all have made my day become more perfect with your smiles.
Thanks to everyone who have participated in preparing consumption and everything.
This is a really simple celebration, not luxurious one. But for me, it's really touch my heart. Sharing my happiness with my them, make them feel my day too. Sharing my love to them only few hours. Seeing their smiles make me speechless. I just did a little thing but i can see the power of happiness from them.


Playing together and seeing their smiles :D
Appreciate what i have got, normal body, normal mind, family, friends, stuffs. 


This album i present to you... Just wanna share a little story of my life...



With Elsa n my lovely Lola :D
They make my dream come true: Birthday cake from donuts and simple celebration with kids...

Thanks to every person and every little thing joined to one of wonderful moments in my life.

1 comment: