Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Pieces of last words counting down...

Dear, here comes the last Saturday night in 2012. I'm alone at my room, nothing to do, so let's think of some memories...
For all memories we passed together, thank you and sorry.

For all relationships we built and cracked. For all people come into and go out of my life. 
Thank you and sorry.

Realized I can't please everyone in my life, for the one who stay and move. 
Thank you and sorry.

For all people I hurt and hurt me. For all people I give happiness and give mine. 
Thank you and sorry.

For all people I hope for and hope for me. For all people I depend on and depend on me. 
Thank you and sorry.

For all tears and laughs, whether it's cause by someone or something, happiness or sad, deserved or useless. 
Thank you and sorry.

For the one hate me and love me, thank you and sorry.

For those feelings, memories, journeys, sacrifices, times, thank you and sorry.

For everything, everyone, everywhere, everytime, thank you and sorry.


Found out it's so much tired a lot when you care for someone and they don't even care about you. 
So, from now on, let's maintain the one who deserve and let go who don't. 
Try to lower expectation in someone and if they don't need you in their life, why can't you?
Try to be there when everyone need you, but try to survive alone when you're down, because the one that know your best is yourself.
Try to listen anything that everyone wanna share with you and understand their feelings, but try to share your things only if it's important to the one.
Try to make time for helping and accompanying them, but try not to be attached by their help and presence.
Try to take care of the one whom needed, but don't forget to take a good care of yourself.

This is not an egoism, selfish, or etc. It's just some ways to prevent yourself from being hurt too much again, too much disappointment, sufferings, and tears. 
Focus on yourself and pay attention to others.
Say cheers to a new year, a new better life, new hopes and dreams, new feelings, and be a new better person!


No comments:

Post a Comment