Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Sunday, December 23, 2012

2013 New Year Wishes ^^

Dear,

It's different for this year, dear! Last year I only had a simple wish that I could graduate and found a good job. This year, I'm thinking bout my some wishes and some lists that I gonna do through the next new year... Here we go...


1. My job
I hope I can get this job. Actually, I don't have a dream about the job I want, I thinks it's quite nice.  Yeah, as an internal auditor in one of big companies. I hope I can be a permanent employee there. My colleagues, they are nice and support me. Maybe in January 2013, I am going to have a presentation and I wish for everything going well. :) Wish me luck dear!


2. Our relationship
I can't describe how I feel when I'm having this. Through over all, I'm in love in it. No matter what matters, hurts, I just wish for an usual relationship filled with special things. A long distance relationship, a thing that long time ago, I promise myself, I don't wanna this kind of fool thing. Can't you imagine, when you wanna talk to him, you can't even meet. When there's an invitation, let's called wedding invitation, you should go alone without him. Saturday nights you will enjoy it alone or with your friends. So, what's the point of being in that type of relationship. These last two years make me think of new thinking, it comes from my papi too, it's not a problem to have a long distance relationship. As long as you trust each other, lower your expectation, lower your jealousy, each day, when you greet good morning each other, you'll be happy because one day closer you gonna meet each other. Isn't it beautiful dear? You'll miss each other a lot, you'll never get bored, and you still can have lot of time with your friends and others. The points are trust, communication, commitment, and love. So hope, ours long last. And I'm gonna miss him day by day, having new hope to meet him soon.

3. Slim body
I can't believe this be one my lists. :D I'll commit to myself having routine exercise, jogging in the evening and sit up in the morning. Whooo I'm gonna have a slim body and that's sure make each dress fall perfectly into mine :p

4. My brother's graduation
Finally, that's buddy gonna graduate this year...  He told me he's going to graduate in June 2013. How I wish I can attend his graduation. My parents and me will fly there and we'll travel together, maybe for the last time, because I think we're seperated and hard to find time spending together again. So, let's wish I can make it and the time won't coincide with my official duty.

5. Saving
Okay dear, I think it's enough for having fun for one year working. On this second year, I gonna save half of my money consistently for my future. I'm gonna have my own house several years ahead. Since I;m not sure the place I'm gonna stay, I'll save the money in a long term investment. For those all, I've made personal financial template. Let's saving!

6. Travelling
I think you can guess dear, this one will never missed in my lists. Travelling is my passion. So, Belitung is visited. Next trip will be Wakatobi, South East Sulawesi, visit plan in 2013, then Nusa Tenggara Island, Komodo Island, pink beach, then Raja Ampat, the heaven on the earth. Let's plan for Wakatobi first, especially for the money spending there, I hope my plan going well. Then, I've planned to visit Japan with one my friends, if only she is consistent :p We're going to visit Sakura country in July 2014 so I'm gonna prepare the money for this expensive trip. Deeply in my heart, I really wish I can travel with him one day.  I always have a dream to travel with my lovely one some day. :)

7. Ice cream cake for my birthday
Called me childish, dear. You know, from last two year, I wish I will be given a ice cream cake for my birthday, but it didn't happen. So, I wish for next year I'll be given ice cream cake for my birthday, because I really wanna try how it tastes. Otherwise, I'll buy it for myself. :D

8. Dream wishes
I have dream wishes, if only it comes true, it will happen several years later :D I have a dream that my life partner propose me with fireworks proposal or balloon proposal. I think it's really cute and better than candle light dinner. You know, dear, I don't really like that kind of romantic things, such a formal one, sitting face to face with set of menus, it's even not in my imagination. These months, lots of couples getting married, so I think I'm taken along those romantics. :D I just wish that my life partner can be someone I hope for, someone support me, someone never let me walk alone, someone trust and love me, and someone commit to me, we gotta walk along through good or bad.

Last but not least, I wish you all have a joyful Merry Christmas and wonderful Happy New Year! Wish next year will be better, greater, more amazing, wonderful, and fun than this year. 

Sincerely,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment