Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Year Eve 2012! Let's party baby!

Aqua Tastic! Feel the experience in the sea :p

Hey. it's New Year Eve fellas!

To be honest, I never been excited like this.. 
When I was in high school, I celebrated New Year Eve with BLIA YAD INA, events and fantastic fireworks. 
When I was in university, I backed to my hometown for holiday, so I just had dinner with my family. 
Last year, I celebrated New Year Eve with my mom, we had dinner in a cafe.

This year, it's the first year I had New Year Eve in this hectic city and seems that everyone celebrated the new year. This year coincided perfectly with long weekend. So, you imagine how hectic the traffic was. 

Actually, I had no plan for this New Year Eve, i wanted to stay in my room and watch TV show. but one of my new friends asked me celebrating this New Year Eve together, so here we were. 

Unfortunately, the rain haven't stopped till 7.p.m. We've reserved a New Year Eve dinner package in La Prizma. That place was awesome, sweet, and comfortable. We took a lot of photos, because other guests were late. It was really fun :)

Then, we enjoyed the Aqua Tastic Show in the stage, the band was great, though they weren't well-known band but they presented the songs perfectly. About 10.30.p.m. Project Pop showed their charming performance. And it's still raining at that time.

15 minutes before this year ended, the rain stopped, and the atmosphere became hot and excited. So, finally it's time to count down this year. The fireworks was awesome, I was new in operating my camera so I wasn't so good capturing those moments. I just captured those fantastic fireworks with both of my eyes. 

Last but not least, I would like to say thank you Vero!
It's an extraordinary celebration, though the dinner wasn't so delicious, raining, and some show made us sleepy, but these moments was precious to be forgotten. You really gave me new air to my life. 
New Year Eve dinner at La Prizma
New friends, old friends, don't matter. The only thing that matters is who beside you when you're down, you celebrate something, and you need someone. 

Welcome a new year, 2013! 
Wish we all have a better, wonderful, shining, great year ahead!
Another year to celebrate, another year to love and hope... 
Good luck, Fellas!

No comments:

Post a Comment