Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Monday, July 10, 2017

27th!

Hello Pals! So so long time no see ya. I don't know where to start from....
Lots lots lots of things happened in 26th. People come and go, hectic, chaos, all blended like mixed ice in my bowl make me have no time or too exhausted to write everything to you like I used to. I wish you can understand me as well. 


It's only one day in whole year you may call it "your day", the day you born in this world. Come to the stage #27th wishing myself mores ahead, more healthy, more happy, more mature, more success, more tough, many mores and be better person. As usual, my birthday celebration with the unlucky kids out there. More about me, I'll like to share on my instagram. My daily activities, my cook, some things, the other things I think it's safe to keep them for myself. 

So, what progress now? Hmm... I'm planning for my "second baby" yeah, new small business upcoming this year around 2 months from now. I'm preparing the menu and place now. Working alone is not that easy. My brain got stucked sometimes hehe... Hmmm the real baby still not yet. Hubby continue to look for another doctor and maybe last one. If this one doesn't work, we plan to have his/her through IVF next year after this second kedai going well. Me, myself, after long time no check it up, these recent months the result not so good, wish next time everything gonna be okay.

Aha! if you look at my blog, i changed the background. Me and my hubby just went for another long trip as 2nd anniversary celebration and as 2nd honeymoon. But you see, that's not the time hehe... Stressedful? I wish no, but if that's the only question people asked you everytime they texted you or talked with you, so how will you feel? Hahaha... Why people in Indonesia so kepo? Yah. that's natural things I think. We believe in karma, it's not our time yet, what we can do is do our best till the time has come.

The rest about my other things, the city, environment, society, friends, still the same. So, I think I'm the one should work harder to care less.

Ok pals, I'm not sure I could write to you regularly, so see you next chance.





No comments:

Post a Comment