Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Long time no see pals...


Long time no see pals...

If you're asking whether I'm doing good or not. Yeah, things should be enjoyed whether it's being good or not. Especially for six months old "new baby", no it's not real baby, it's my very first business called "Kedai Bakso" opened in mid May 2016. Lots of ups and downs for sure especially for the human resources, but believe me food business is challenging, beefballs even more. So, through everything happened, I proudly open this till the minutes I'm writing this in not so unknown road, so i think it's not bad. Even, with this small business I could make my parents come to visit me. How other things go besides this? This early month I've just visited hometown. Yeah, finally after 1 year 7 months I went back for my bestie's wedding party, yesss finally you got married dear, welcome to marriage life and enjoy the rides. A week spend at hometown then we traveled to Penang and KL for a week more. Refreshed mind for a while. We did some check up for my hubby's fertility and the result was just the same we got in Makassar, the only way is IVF. So, let's pray for the best, good or bad who knows? Maybe it's not just the time we have babies, we don't have plan doing IVF, we just wanna have them in normal ways, all doctors said so little chance, but my hubby said, he believe someday we will, he keep eating some herbal medicines to increase his fertility. Pray for the best! We enjoyed Penang so much, we both love vintages, old things, those memories, they all simply beautiful, we fell in love more and more with those ancient things from centuries. It's memorable trip anyway and thanks to my beloved mom be our photographer so we got lots of great couple photos, you can check on my ig  https://www.instagram.com/liviasalim/ The food there were really cheap and delicious, the fashion, shoes, bags were cheap, your budget seems a lot when you spent in Penang or KL. KL was a lil bit higher budget more less Jakarta. 

31 days to another year! How time flies so damn fast. Lots of plans for next year. Babies of course always on my plan till done hahaha... business plans, trip plans, yeah life is all about planning and saving budget. So, these months I stop writing because of hectic ups and downs with this kedai, friends, family, everything. 2015 is like riding roller coaster, but overall, thank you for all experiences. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment