Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Saturday, December 8, 2012

5th month in 22nd

Hey, dear! This month is a tough month but still there are some sweet memories.

First week of this fifth month, I visited Bandung again. This time I attended my friend's wedding held on Sunday. I went to Bandung on Friday night as usual. Arrived there, i went out with one of my college's friend. We had karaoke hank out :D Then on Saturday, me and my friends went to one of mall in Bandung. That day rained heavily. On Sunday, finally I met my dear sista since last year. We talked a lot then went to Catholic church for the wedding ceremony. Every time I attended the wedding ceremony, I wondered how mine will go on :p

The second week, I spent with my lovely one :D We planned to have movie date Breaking Dawn on Saturday, 17 November, because  I thought it would be crowded on the premiere day, Friday, 16 November. But he surprised me by coming early and bought the ticket for movie date on Friday night. So, we watched that movie, finally it came to the last one. Actually, I'm not really like that kind of movie but I've watched from the beginning so let's finished the stories :D On Saturday, we went out from Gading, we went to Emporium Pluit to have a bubble tea time, Come Buy, the most delicious, and sushi time. After that, we moved to Central Park, there was a Magnum Gold event, so we tried to choose that gold box, but I was not so lucky to choose the gold box with the gold inside it. Then,  we watched Wreck It Ralph, what a fun movie and ended the beautiful night at the park which was decorated by Christmas ornaments. Yeah, Christmas is coming to the town, so is New Year. :D

The third week was a really damn tired week. I had a training and outbound from my office called Basic Management Program, and it's a must. So, 2 days got class training, and 2 days more had outbound in the jungle. You know, it was fun, but sometimes I was bored, camping again, games again, and same things again, body ache, and became filthy. Well, after all, I passed those things, with an award, the most proactive participant, not so bad right :D

The last week was a frustrated week. Three months from my last holiday made me bored and I didn't know how to describe those kind of feelings. You know, dear, I always make my time for my friends who need me, but when I need them, where they are. When I want to talk about how I felt, I just find no one. There are so many thing in my mind. 
Work life? My colleagues? These all I really want? Do I really have passion for this job? Do I really can accept all their behaviors? Do I really can face those challenges? Am I really into this?
City life? Traffics? Malls? Boring? Do I really can survive in this hectic city? This bored city with all those kind of things? Judge by performances, brands, and positions? 
Love life? Him? Differences? One thing that quite disturbing me, I try to figure out what the difference is between I have him and not. When I cried whole night alone, it seems no different in having someone special in my life. I still can't share these feelings with him, and seems that he just doesn't care bout it. But now, I realize if I keep thinking bout those things, I will be stuck and can't be happy for having him beside me. Because I know, I want him, and I do hope, I am not going to disappointed with my choice. As long as he trying, I'm staying. 

I just had kind of bored moments. I'm okay now. Ready to welcome Christmas, the enjoyable moments in a year, and of course New Year. Though, for sure, I don't have any plan to celebrate both of them, I'm not going home or anywhere. I don't know whom I am going to walk through those moments. Just enjoy the path dear :) My beib, Widya, is going back to Indonesia after spending her time three years in Aussie. Of course, she will be back just for a holiday. We are going to spend this weekend in Bandung so I think my next month will be wonderful and fun month. Just don't get bored with my sharing and see you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment