Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Friday, December 21, 2012

It’s time to say goodbye or see you again?


If someone seriously wants to be a part of your life, they will seriously make an effort to be in it. No reasons no excuses.
So, this is it, quite same feeling with two years ago, but it’s so much better now. I’ve known him and I’m truly sure what I choose and going on.

It’s not I don’t support him, I do. Last two years, I did the same things. Finally, he chose what he want. Then, what else I can do, what I should do. Nothing. The only thing I can do is mentioning his name in my prayer every day, wishing him the best. Once again, I let him go and prepare the worst thing might be happened. I trust him now, but when it’s no balance, everything seems useless. He’s still not sure and I admit it’s annoying so much. I’m sure and trust him with this distance, but he’s not. Then, I can’t do anything more, don’t know what it’s going to be. Let time, once again, giving me the answer. More over, I wish I can survive from this unsure ones.

If someone can live without me, forget me in their life, then I should try doing the same thing.

I don’t have a type, if I like him, I like him. But you know, sometimes I think what I’m feeling now can be called “karma”. I denied my feeling first, now when the time I confess, that’s all.  Or maybe it’s because I ignored some people, then it’s the time for me feeling these things. Whatever it is, I accept with sincere heart, enjoy the feeling, good or bad, who knows?

I try to accept him with all those annoying things. You can’t have everything but you don’t need everything to make your life complete. Let’s make it simple, if he doesn’t think it’s annoying or problem, then why I should? If he doesn’t mind about some things, then why I should? Maybe girls play so hard to get, because guys play so hard to keep.

Handing these things to Buddha, praying for the best will be going on, accepting and enjoying these kinds of feelings. I think I can stay, if he can promise to never leave.
After awhile, waiting gets boring. Your crush doesn’t seems so attractive anymore and you realize you need to stop wasting your time.
First, I'm really sure, I've chosen him, but when he's not sure, i will think about mine. I prepare myself not to look for much attention from him, he’ll be very busy there with his new life, friends, and environment. I just should let him go to try those new things. Unless he come back or not, time will answer it, because I’m sure, if he’s mine, he’ll always be. Nobody is ever “too busy”, if they’re interested they’ll make time. 
Sebuah cinta memang harus diungkapkan karena tidak pernah ada cinta yang disembunyikan, kecuali oleh seseorang yang terlalu mencintai dirinya sendiri.

Dia orang yang paling cuek, menyebalkan, dan keras kepala, namun menciptakan rasa berbeda dalam diriku.
Sejak pertama aku melihatnya, hati ini telah memilih dia, dia yang pertama bagiku, biarkanlah waktu yang membuktikan dia menjadi yang terakhir.

2 comments:

  1. Your story is so nice. I do really hope you two can get together in the end. I think you are making the right decision to choose him because I can see you really like him. No matter what happens with you two, as tone goes by, it will sure become a sweet memory to reminiscence later. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not trying to ask, whoever you are, thank you a lot, it's really kind of you saying good luck and hope for us to be together. Take care :)

    ReplyDelete