Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Monday, December 23, 2013

My Grown Up New Year Lists

7 days to end this year, my dear! How are you doing? I know you gonna stay with me till I stop writing to you… So, year end is talking about the reviews and resolutions. Let’s have the checklists then :


The Reviews

My Job! Okay, I got it now I’m a permanent employee in that company. Congrats me dear :)

Our relationship! Hmm.. I’m not lucky in this item, maybe next year, try again hahaha.. Let’s move away, turn the new page, give new person the chance, and as always say cheers :)

Slim body! This is hardly to do… But I think a little bit slim :p

My brother’s graduation! I did it, my family trip after 15 years :)

Saving! Okay, it’s quite working, at least, I can handle my expenses and start future planning.

Traveling! Yeahhhh this is the most excited one, I did it, Rock down Wakatobi by myself.

Ice cream cake for my birthday! This year I got sushi cake for my birthday… haha.. not so sad.. :)

Dream wishes! Keep dreaming this one LoL

I think this year I have done a lot of traveling trips and my flight schedules due to the trips or tasks were too much tired, but still enjoyed those busy times. Let’s start with January, this month was still calm down the holiday season. Ms. February with Chinese New Year celebration with far family and spent my weekend at Bandung. Went back to hometown in March, then weekend getaway to Singapore in April, continued Vesak festival at Jogja in May, ended half year with my bro’s graduation and family trip in June. Had an amazing experience during my winter holiday in August with my beloved mom. Three hectic months with the tasks paid myself to Wakatobi in November, then I thought that would be last trip for this year, but I was wrong, I gonna have another two trips, back to my hometown in December and new year eve beach party in an island with my mom.

So, what’s the plan for next year? Not so much traveling plan since my dream destination left for two, Japan and Europe. Maybe Europe for honeymoon :p *crazy dream*

1.       My Job

Improving my competence and performance in the upcoming year.

2.       My Business

Gonna have a business plan and hope it works well next year. Time to have my own business, dear:)

3.       My love life

Aha! This one I’m not brave enough to dream high, like my last year resolution, wish that I found the right man, in the right time, at the right place, that factor x, me and him make it all works. Someone who supports me, never let me walk alone, trust, love, commit, walk along through good or bad.

4.       Traveling

You must pay off your hard work by enjoying this beautiful world. If everything goes well, I gonna visit Japan for Cherry Blossom, Sakuraaaa I’m comingggg.. Excited to the max, dear. This was my dream destinations. J  This year, I gonna celebrate Vesak Festival in Bangkok with my colleague, not part of my plan actually but since they ask me, let’s have some fun with budget trip.

5.       24th

One wish that I didn’t really concern since the years passed. But this year, I think I gonna pray hard for that one wish. What type of cake I want for this year? Nothing. May I wish of some little sincere surprise.

6.       Friendship

This new item become one of my new year lists. Thank you for the ones who stay with me through my good and bad. I know I’m hard to be handled, but I’ll try my best if you promise to stay.

7.       Giving

We are not blessed because of we’re having, we’re blessed because of we’re giving. Last item for the lists, the lucky 7.

Then, for those who celebrate Christmas, I wanna say “Merry Christmas to you! Wish the joy of Christmas cheer you up and spread the love around you.”

Let’s counting down together for 2014! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment