Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

6th Month in 23rd

Happy New Year 2014 dear :* wish you have a better year ahead!

Wohoo first writing in new year, how I’m feeling now, it’s raining heavily outside while I’m writing this to you…

This month I had my task in town for the first two weeks, and the third week I went back to my hometown for holiday. Finally this time I went back for 10 days. The first third days in town, I had quality time with my friends, lot of new cafes in town, but the taste is so so, still love the street food :) Then I had my year end holiday, last trip in 2013, with my beloved mom flied to Batam then continued to Bintan Island. We had really good time there, enjoyed relaxing time for body, mind, and soul. The beautiful and calm resort with private beach made this lazy days here perfecto. We had H20 Splash & Foam Party for New Year Eve Beach Party, fun experience to dance in foam J The last three days, I visited flower garden, nice to know such a beautiful garden in town, and enjoyed the unique design of Hinduism temple in town. This day, act like a Singaporean, 23rd years being Medanese never visited these places before. The last two days in town, I had quality time with my beib, ladies day out, let’s get fat together, and had long chit chat time. So far, I don’t have any plan going back to Medan, even for Chinese New Year. So, see you Medan till I see you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment