Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Mom's little princess

I guess woman will always be her mom's little princess, no matter she's already be a wife or even mom for her children. There's a point that mom always treats you like her little princess all the time. 

I could say how lucky I am, I have a mom who's more than a mom. For me, she is also my sister, my bestfriend, my traveling partner, my shopping partner, my psychologist,  my consultant,  and my role model. See, i found them all in one person, super woman in my life called mom. She is my everything since the second i'm writing this. I couldn't imagine how i live without her, how i can be as tough as today I am without her support.

Now, I'm 23 years 5 months old, and till this second she still treats me as I am her little princess. She's always be the last one stand when others move back. She's always be the one who listen to my stories that told in hours. She's the only person who knows me very well and what I feel. She's so perfect for me.

These recent days, I know she's so much worry about me. She's worry I'm hurt, sad, and desperate. I admit it, I felt before but it's just for a while, now I'm tough as her. Move on and smile to the world as there's nothing happen. And I trully know when I said that to her, she was happy for me. 

Then, she told me, "You should stop worried what others' thinking. Others' comments are important but it doesn't determine. It's your life, not them, you're the one who walks through it. Whatever you choose, mom'll always supports you. There's only one thing mom asks you to do, think seriously. Is this all you want more than other things, more than others?"

I realize how much she's worry about me, the more hurting again, so she told me that. Think seriously before I decide. Because when I'm hurt, she's the one feels that together with me. From now on, there's no hurry decision, step by step, listen to my heart but take my mind with me. I know every advice of yours is useful and sometimes like magic happens in my life. It's right, true, and real. Thank you mom for always treats me like your little princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment