Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Friday, December 6, 2013

5th month in 23rd

So, this month a lil bite earlier writing to you... haha.. today is Saturday, it's weekend and i'm spending my lazy weekend at my lovely room writing this to you.. oh how much i miss this kind of moment... long time no quality time with you just both of us, in this room...

Hmm... so this month after my last trip, i thought i gonna end my traveling trip for 2013, but i was wrong, i gonna have another trip to end this year, with whom? Calm down, i'm not that desperate traveling at the year end alone. I gonna have this trip with my beloved mom... she really wanna go this place and keep discussing this island since several months ago. Haha you got the clue right? Yeah, it's island, another clue, it's in indonesia, i think wakatobi much better than this island but sometimes you do traveling not only about the destination, but it's about whom you travel with. I guess we gonna have a great and fun time joining new year eve beach party and this time i may not forget to bring my baby slr. :)

About my working, i didn't get any out town task since it's last month of the year... so, i'm doing audit task in office.
The first two weeks of my 5th month there's little surprise... dunno it's sign or whatever.  My mom's saying happened. Got several new friends...

Christmas is coming to town, christmas is the most joyful season in whole year, so i wanna spending this season with happiness. Forget things and people who hurt me through this year. For all those things and people, i just can say thank you for the lesson so it can make me a better one. For the new comers and people who always stay by my side through the years, thank you for staying and not making me disappointed. I'm glad to have you all ending another year in my life.

So, what's the preparation for year end.. hmm. I gonna visit my hometown for  about 11 days and this time i prepare my schedule to meet some of my friends. Long time no see them... let's have some gatherings. Of course, i'm excited to meet my beloved ones, dad, mom, and my beib... hahaha.. family dinner.. sleep in my room... i miss hometown suddenly.. celebrating new year with my mom.. flash back several years ago, we'd ever celebrated new year buffet dinner together. My mom, she is more than a mom for me. She is my sister, bestfriend, traveling partner, shopping partner, psychologist, consultant, and she is my everything. And the third person i miss is that miss Syd. We gonna have chit chat soon, no more line chat haha. My bro wont't be back this year..

I gonna start making wishes for another year ahead. Those will become my christmas or maybe new year list. Let me think think and also review this year's list.. the achievements, the postpone oones, or the failed ones. Haha...

Counting down christmas and new year.. wake me up when it's christmas. So, see you around dear :)

No comments:

Post a Comment