Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Saturday, May 11, 2013

10th month in 22nd

Aloha dear....

Let's called this month a hectic month!

First week of this month one of my friend from Bandung visited me. We had girls time out together.
The second week I did my pre audit tasks. I went for ten days. This time I visited Samarinda, Tenggarong, and Loajanan. What a hectic days being there, but everything went well and thanks God I went home safely. Two days later, I was sick because I was exhausted then got rest for 3 days full from Friday till Sunday. I had resting weekend. The last week of this month, I was finishing my report... Nothing so special for this month, monoton and hectic. I think that's all I wanna say. I'm having nothing to share dear. Messy thinking and chaos. I need resting my mind, body, n soul for Vesak day coming up. Anyway, wish me luck. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment