Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Those citylights cheer me up!

I think you'd already known how much I like city lights dear... 
The most perfect time watching them from high place when the sun is going down and the sky slowly turning to the darkness. It's really make me speechless seeing the lights from the down town taking turn show their fabulous glowing in the black night. I don't know why it's just so cute those lights from houses turn one by one and the dark sky been lighting up by them. 

it's weird when I had problems and thought bout lots of things, I'd like to go up to high areas... seeing down to the view as calming down myself. Maybe it's just another way to relax myself from the stress, I think. 

Here are some of my collections from the up town view...
Let me share to you some of them...

From the top of the mount, South Korea
 
From Marina Bay Sands Sky Park, April 2012
How beautiful it is, S$20 spent worth :p

From Marina Bay Sands Sky Park, April 2011
From one of cafes at Dago Hills, Bandung, August 2011
From one of hotels in Jakarta, November 2011
Gloomy Sunset at one of rooftop cafes in Medan, October 2012
Colorful lights from one of the rooftop cafes in Medan, October 2012
Sunset view from one of hotels in Bandung, December 2012
View from Singapore Flyers, April 2013
Holding my breath seeing the view of city in the night... Seeing far away and starting my imagination, had silence time for myself thinking so much things, past, present, future... 

Can't wait for hunting other spots of magnificent view...

No comments:

Post a Comment