Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Thursday, January 16, 2014

It takes two

I often listen to my friends’ love stories, both boys and girls. Sometimes I just feel that’s not fair. For the example, “I learn how to cook because he wants me to cook.” “I learn how to make up because he wants me looks beautiful.” “I take a gym class because he wants me looks slim.” Realize that the weak point of men is eyes, no wonder physical things can make them down. Then, some of my girls said, “My boy isn’t romantic, what to do.” “My boy’s hobby is playing the game, what to do.” Realize that every girl dreaming of romantic guys treating them right would also make them demand their boys doing those things. But, I just don’t know why, the demand of boys are higher than the girls. Which girls don’t want the gentle, six pack, romantic, kind, loyal boyfriend? Every girl does. So do the boys want the slim, beautiful, kind, loyal girlfriend. No defense, but there are more sacrifice from girls than boys. They are going to hand their life to the boys, leaving their family, moving to her new family, starting again another part of their life, begin to learn again. It’s not easy things. Would some boys realize those things and accept the way she is than demand something isn’t her?
They told me “why don’t you let her go, you have better options and prettier choices.” I told them, they’re evaluating from their point of view, not mine. How I see you, what I believe about you, what I think about us is all that matters to me.
For me, actually I can’t imagine someday I wanna enter that phase, find the right guy, move into his life, then everything changes. If I am going to move far away from the town I’m staying now, am going to leave my parents, job, besties, friends, and the most expensive thing is my freedom. Starting my new life from zero with him and dedicated my rest life to the new family.  Hmm… Something I’m afraid to imagine. But, if that right guy’s worth everything I have sacrificed, I think it’s not a big deal. Actually I never think these kind of things before. But nowadays, since that some of my friends getting married, I’m trying to look up mine. How about me? That unusual question starts annoying me. What do I want? How I will go for it? Do that right guy can completely accept the way I am? Mom ever said to me, “The most important thing about spouse is he/she can accept the way her/his partner is”. Then I asked her, “How can I find he’s the one who can accept me completely?” She answered me, “You are going to find him one day, both of you can accept each other completely, he’s your mate, just prepare yourself and pray for him to come in the right time and at the right place.” So, starting from that day, I keep praying for him who I don’t even know, till I met someone at the fine day and I was sure he’s the one, then at some points, we couldn’t accept each other. So, that’s a little bit afraid for completely keep faith in someone. There’s always changes in everything and everyone.
I’m not trying to be the next guy or the best man. The next guy can get next-ed, a best man is always the sidekick of the right guy. I’m trying to be the right guy to the right girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment