Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Friday, January 8, 2016

Half journey-6th month in 25th-Happy New Year 2016

Today, 9th Jan 16, exactly my half journey in 25th, 9 months I'm staying this boring city fyi if you want to know, and till now I'm still to figure out something to make me more enjoy. Actually I'm enjoying what I did, but I wanna more. I know outside there are so many people about me, whether I'm pregnant or not. Now, I'm telling you, I'm not. Why are you guys so kepo? Is that any matter about my pregnancy? My marriage was not sudden fyi, it's just I didnt tell you because you guys are not important to know. If you still kepo, you can ask my inner circle whether it's express marriage because the pregnancy or not haha.. All were planned before and till now I'm not pregnant, if I am, I'll tell you proudly as mom to be so stop being such kepo. Hell yeah, who dont wanna to be mom, but having a child that's not an easy or hard thing, that's out of our power to plan for him/her.It's not like they give you recipe to bake a cake and your result is less prettier, less sugar, but it's still cake. It cant be like that and I personally never ask that kepo question to my friends. Even my besties, my closest ones never ask me that question because they know exactly happy news would be shared not to be asked. Then, i never make a wrong choice to put them in my inner circles. So, kepoers or maybe you say you care, even one month or months we dont make a contact, if that's you say you care, i think you are just a kepoers.

This month was a lil bit hectic with gathering here and there, Christmas gathering as last meetup in 2015. Thanks everything I've got this year. A patient, kind, and lovely hubby and his family, my family who always pray for my best, new friends who support me fighting in this new city, besties who always pray for me from the distance. 2015 is one of year that make a huge change. Thank you 2015! You accompanied me so well.

My New Year Eve went well, we had family dinner buffet in one of new hotel in town with delicious food and beverage, worth the price, then watched fireworks from upstairs of our home. The first day of New Year me and my hubby went to temple and set free some fishes, birds, and turtles because it's Metta day (1st Jan). The second day we did charity helping fire victims. The rest days accompanied my sis in law and her children who holiday-ing in this town.

So, move on to the other topic : Happy New Year 2016.
Yeah.. another year passed, another year come, that,s about life. Resolution several the main points I plan for this year but if it's out of plan, never mind, human planned, some there more power than us decide.
Business : I don't know sure if I could continue myself as foodgramer, because in this boring city, they don't even see this job worth, they will always see as my hobby. But if they think about it why i should make a new account if it's just hobby. Livia's hobby from years before still capture food and if i see this as hobby then i just continue with my private account. So, now if they pay, I work. If they don't then I just post in my private account that will be no effect for their resto/cafe since lots of my friends are outside this city. That's fair enough and i let this account fly because it's not worth to fight for. Lets move to other ones, projects are waiting.
Family : yeah, my wedding anniversary will be in 2 months ahead, wishing this 2016 giving us more love, harmony, and teamwork for something we plan, and hope for a cute baby too.
Traveling : still have no destination and not sure I'm going somewhere else this year because I've planned several things that make me be in town.

See you next month pals!


3 comments:

  1. Happy new year Livia, salam juga buat Ko Jhonny ya^^

    Bawa awal2nya ini menggebu2 bgt~ seandainya semua org kayak kamu ya, damai deh. Gak kepo nanyain kapan married? Kapan punya anak? Blablabla..

    Dan tetep ngerasa bosen di makassar? Main2 ke jkt sini, meet up plus rumpi2 :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year Livia, salam juga buat Ko Jhonny ya^^

    Bawa awal2nya ini menggebu2 bgt~ seandainya semua org kayak kamu ya, damai
    deh. Gak kepo nanyain kapan married? Kapan punya anak? Blablabla..

    Dan tetep ngerasa bosen di makassar? Main2 ke jkt sini, meet up plus
    rumpi2 :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yess how i wish can stay there haha.. but life must go on here... bosan besides i have Mr. J haha

    ReplyDelete