Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

7th Month in 23rd

Gong Xi Fa Cai! Happy Chinese New Year dear! Let's make this year to be mine, yeah this year is Horse Year which is my chinese zodiac and this year I'm getting 25th.

Flash back to my first week of the month, there're beautiful moments with someone special far away, thank you for making me special and precious, you know who you are. Since the distance between us, hope to see you soon. Those several days being with you were great moments. 

Then I got my beib coming from Bali, yuhuu, but poor her, it was flood, the annual flood as usual. But we still had good time bein, always happy. Move to the third week, one of my colleague getting married, happy for her, entering new life with her husband. I went to Bandung for the wedding party and had a gathering with my college friends, long time no see the girls. Before went back, i had time to meet my business partner, hope can begin soon.

The last week, let's say can be the beginning of something big, if everything going well. I celebrated my chinese new year at makassar. Yeah, last minute surprise from someone. I was unlucky, got delayed flight for 6 hours without any clear announcement and finally the plane took me meeting someone who was waiting for hours. Just slept for 3 hours and got ready for the new year celebration. It's all worth dear. Tired feelings flied away when you were around lovely people, new family. I got new people for new year. Got time to go around and tried the heaven culinary of the town. 4 days less moved so fast and that distance came again.

Airport see more sincere kisses than wedding halls.

Now I'm missing memories being among them, the love of apho, the care of them and the warmth of you.

See you when I see you all again.










No comments:

Post a Comment