Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Let’s stop falling in love and start being in love.

The biggest mistake people is, thinking they have TIME. TIME doesn’t stop just because you do. TIME goes on. The TIME you give up on will be given to someone who wants it. She might love you, but in TIME, she will forget you. Because TIME heals all wounds, even love. Because TIME waits for no man, neither does a good woman.


Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.



 The commitment beats all the odds. When you’re committed to loving someone for the rest of our lives, no matter how apart your worlds are, you will go that distance.



 Men always want to be a woman’s first love, women like to be a man’s last romance.



 That feeling when you hear the voice of other saying happy new year form distance, you know you are on the way back into love.



That feeling when you have the butterflies attacked from other, you know yourself have moved away and on your way back into love.




It’s not mellow time, dear, not I’m falling in love too. The love topic has no end to be discussed right? I just wanna write what my mind thinking about that thing.



You know I ever had a dream that a man would take a lot of pictures of me even though I’m not in beautiful style, but he mumbles the word “beautiful” to me. This is random thinking, but I think it would be really nice. He just let me do things I’m doing and take my pictures random, it’s so cute.



The first month of this year… what should I write…  Actually I have no idea, just randomly let my fingers dancing on keyboard writing some random things to you, dear.



I got happy moments saying goodbye to last year and so do welcoming the new year. Thank you to the ones for making me happy and feel worth, and for those who stay in the last year, goodbye to you, thanks for all the memories we’ve made.



Anyway, talking about relationship, I think it’s important thing for us to feel lucky having our spouse. Why? When you feel lucky to have someone in your life, you will always try to appreciate and understand him. In your eyes, he’s more than anything you want so you will treat him precious and realize that nobody’s perfect. His negative sides will not matter much because you can always have some positive sides to win from. You’ll always have reason to stay and fight because you feel it’s worth. I am lucky to have him/her in my life is the critical thing in a relationship, I think.



Someone told me, a couple should try to make his/her spouse happy, and if both of them do so, they will be a happy couple. It’s so simple, yet not easy to do it. It’s another point I agree. I’m writing here not because I’m an expert of relationship, I have felt the fail one too. It’s just some random thinking that maybe some of you will judge I’m just good in theory but zero in practical, no offense, it’s up to you, your judgement is out of my control. One thing you should know, if I’m thinking it’s good, then I would like to apply it when I have that chance. Back to that point of making your spouse happy because seeing his/her happy will make you happy too even happier, this is the second critical thing in a relationship. Both of us try together, so we can happy together, right? You know what makes him happy and he knows what makes you happy, so both of you would not make things that cause sadness.



The next critical thing, keep learning about your spouse. Since people change from time to time, you can’t stop learning about him/her. We should keep learning his likes, dislikes, habits, and other things about him. It’s like schooling degree, after high school, there is college degree, then master degree, and so on. It’s like learning life, we keep learning about our journey with him that we’re walking together. So, we can accept him fully and closer to him.  As thing changes, so do people.



I think that’s three points I wanna share to you, three I’m thinking about relationship and hope I can apply those points soon. See you ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment