Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Monday, October 14, 2013

Cheers to Gold Coast 2013


Don't judge me, as long as you have walked in my shoes so you know how much pain I've been through...
After the snowy time and the chilled wind, let's moved to the third and fourth city, welcomed by summer time :)

An early morning flight took me away from Sydney to Brisbane. I really wanna stayed longer in Sydney, but I should continue my trip. Hello, Brisbane! This city was not so many places to visit. Skip the Brisbane, we went to Tangalooma Island for a night. The small island with several activities, dolphin feeding, sand tobogganing, 4w dessert tour, helicopter tour and others. 
The room was so nice and I could see the sea view right from my balcony. A damn cold night I spent there, the next morning, I heard that that night was the extremely windy ever in last two years. But, it's nice resort for taking rest a while.


Brisbane, I spent hours here... the parliament building and Kangaroo Point to see the city view of Brisbane, then we had semi fine lunch at Summit Restaurant & Bar. This restaurant was my favourite one because I could see the whole city view which one of my favorite things to do. :) I found here in Brisbane. Then, the bus took me to DFO, and once again I didn't do lot shopping because better I saved money for next trip LoL. Then we had dinner at Hard Rock Cafe Gold Coast, then we went back to hotel. Our hotel was near Surfers Paradise which was crowded during the night. There's night market at seaside, shopping center, and lots of cafes, restaurants, and bars. I was hungry and tried to look for cheap restaurant hahaha... ended in a western food restaurant named Seafood Empire  *if i wasn't wronf* , spaghetti bolognese for AUD 9 and I didn't order any drink because the mineral water was free. :) 

The second day trip, went to Dream World, I didn't play anything here, just accompanied my mom watched some shows. It's because I didn't like play the games and better decided hunting photos  Had a lunch buffet in Billabong Restaurant, standard taste and crowded with travel groups. Then, we were brought to Skypoint Observation Deck, reached 77th levels in 43 seconds and got the view from Gold Coast to Sydney. It's so awesome! The more I felt in love with city view, saw sunset from here... We had dinner at Ocean Seafood Restaurant, Chinese Malaysian restaurant which has good taste. I ended the last night by eating Copenhagen Ice Cream which known in serving fresh ice cream daily. :)

Thanks Gold Coast for the enjoyable moments :)


First time trying sand tobogganing, the taste of sand not delicious :p


Sunset at Tangalooma island Resort

Kangaroo Point

View from Summit Restaurant


Cheers at Hard Rock Cafe




Spaghetii Bolognese




SkyPoint

Sunset at Observation Deck

Nice house

Movie World
Churros AUD 4


Hotdog AUD 8

Nice Sunset

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment