Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

#Random2013




Long time no talk about something random ha….

So, my 2nd year life in thic hectic city. I called it traveling year for 2013. However, lots of trips rolling down this year. Started from February visited Bandung for the first time in the new year, then March for hometown visit, continued to April visited my special one in SG, Vesak trip to Borobudur in May, my brother’s graduation and family trip to China-Hong Kong-Macau, then Australia trip and colleague gathering trip to SG in August, and I guess it’s the end *maybe* as I haven’t known yet about next trip.

Actually, I really wanna go to Wakatobi in November which my plan trip since last year but traveling partner is hard to find ya. However, just enjoy the moments as long as you enjoy, you’ll be happy J

Nothing to be worried, expect less, and always be grateful for every single things happened in your life. There’s lot of people outside there are not so lucky as me who has enough money from enjoyable job to explore other cultures, sightseeing, eat delicious food, do shopping, and having fun so I think it’s more than enough for me. If you wanna compare to others, it’ll never come to the end. There’s saying “above the sky, there’s another sky” and I totally agree with this quote. I have my own things and people, they have theirs, there’s no need kinda jealous about theirs, though sometimes I still have that kinda feeling.

Long time no blogging make me miss this world so much hahaha. My traveling and culinary experience that I wanna share to the world seems stop for a while. Having so much busy times these recent months make any idea of writing just stop inside my mind. And time moves so fast till 2,5 months left. It’s gonna be a new year again which means time for another reflection, new resolutions, hopes, and dreams, older and better person, and changes. Till now, I still don’t have any plan to celebrate my new year, but never mind, new year is not only about celebration, for me it means more than that one night, it’s like a review for what you’ve done in a year and what you gonna do in next year.  2 months gonna  be blink of eyes.  See you ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment