Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Sunday, October 13, 2013

3 Months in 23rd

Pardon me dear... I'm so sorry dear for the late sharing... You miss me, don't you?

These 3 months I'm extremely busy... Let me share with you, it won't be details one.. But I do really try to share the significant things to you...

Let's begin with the first month...
After, my surprised audit task finally I got my holiday. I called it the best memorable month till the moment i'm writing this. Why? It's because I could travel to the other continental and had a transit via Singapore so I could met him :p. Yeah i was extremely excited, that kangaroo country gave me lots of precious memories. I felt in love from the first time my feet reached Sydney and had a short quality time with both special persons in my life, what could be better than those moments. 
Both special women in my life... Holla, Opera House!
Yeah, one of my besties stay in Sydney. She loves that country, so do I. I gonna back there when I've traveled others. :p After the Aussie trip, I had the next trip with my colleague to Singapore. The trip was on my 2nd month in 23rd. Short weekend getaway trip to that city and I met him too there...  About my trip I gonna tell you on my next posts. 
After that tired weekend getaway, I god my audit task again, this time I got my hometown, if felt so unpleasant, how it felt dear, you were back to your hometown, and you even had less than 24 hours at home. Even though, I felt happy having quality time with parent for dinner and lunch dating with my mom. Another weekend after the audit trip, the 3rd month in 23rd, I got guest coming, she's Ms. Sydney, yeah, she came to Jakarta for her bestfriend's wedding, so we had quality time together again for 2 nights. And this month, there's broken month, yeah everything's mess up, and I tried to move on but in the end, we're not broken, just bend, so we can learn to love again. After those arguments and explanations, another chance given for something better, and I do hope he appreciate that chance because I'm not type of person easy giving another chance. Then after that broken weekend, I got another audit task to Borneo island, this time the South one, since my task always be the East one :) Am so much tired these recently months. But, most of all, just enjoy those busy parts, because I'm a busy type of person. Cheers and welcome the 4th month :)

No comments:

Post a Comment