Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Sometimes things are better left unsaid...

Telling me one thing and doing another is pointless and wastes both our time.

I'm writing this while I'm getting traffic jam on my way to Bandung. I'm going to attend my friend's wedding ceremony on this Sunday. So here I am, sitting on the minibus and nothing to do, I decide writing to you. Because of the bad network, so I posted this writing to my facebook's notes.


Sometimes things are better left unsaid. People ask you to tell them what you're thinking about because they can't guess. But after you tell them, they pretend like they don't know anything or they don't even care. So what's the point of telling if there's no difference. It's like wind fly away cause dissapointment. 
I get jealous because I'm afraid someone is going to make you happier than I do.
I've told that person what I'm thinking about and what I'm afraid of. It just doesn't mean I don't trust and I truly know action speaks louder than words. But you know, sometimes statement can complete your actions. I really wanna said to you, I'm jealous, but I realise that's really childish so I chose to keep silent. Those things are part of your life and your world that I don't mean to change anything. Sometimes I just want to be part of them though I know I've already been part of your other world. 

I've told you times about things that bother me indirectly but seems that you keep continuing those things. No, I'm not mad. I don't need to be. Feelings can't lie. I had those kind of feelings, still having, but I hope I'm not going to have. Maybe I haven't understood yet or I'm just too sensitive. What I should do, just forget it, pretend that everything's alright, left unsaid, hope I can understand more.

If you weren't jealous every once in a while, you wouldn't be in love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment