Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Marriage Proposal


"He stole my heart, so I stole his last name"

Nowadays, I don’t know what’s wrong with me, I keep browsing about the pre-wedding photos till marriage proposals. I love seeing all those photos, the sweet couples look at each other with love, their faces are cheerful and shining. All those photos are beautiful, captured the lovely moments of two who will hand in hand facing the future together. I just think it doesn’t matter those photos took in beautiful places, or just studios, they just great because captured the love of the couples.


Till I read about some unique marriage proposals, they all really impressed me. Their men’s effort in proposing their women were amazing. They tried to show how much they love their partners, how will they want them in their life, how sure they chose them to spend their rest of life, to tell the world the women they love so much. I dreamed of firework proposal or balloon proposal. Both of them are beautiful in the sky. But though i won't ever get those kinds of proposal, when he, the one I love, propose me, that will become the most beautiful part. 

I’m thinking which story will be mine later, I do have my own story. Every meetings of two people till they become life partner is unique, no matter what it is. So, I’m sure mine is unique in its way.

“To me, you are perfect.”
“I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness, and to have the patience that love demands. To speak when words are needed, and to share the silence when they’re not. And to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.”

No comments:

Post a Comment