Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

4th month in 22nd

Life is showing me who really worthwhile and who is not...

Hey, you! Sorry for late sharing this month to you... Let's named this month beloved month :D

First week of this month, my company celebrated its 40th anniversary in a luxurious auditorium. I came to that celebration with two of my colleagues who are my guys then some hang outs. It's not so much for the first week.

The second week I was so busy with my audit tasks so I came late almost every day. Half of this week I spent again at flower city, Bandung. I attended my besties' graduation. Finally, that was the day they graduated. Hope they are going to get good job and may the best come to them. Of course, this visit I met him and I had written earlier...

The third week i finished my audit tasks and had a closing meeting before I had a long weekend. I decided back to my hometown after ten months. Four days three nights I think it's enough for me. My parents picked me up at airport, when I saw them, their faces were cheerful. We had brunch then I went to meet my girls, we went out till night. What did we do? We had late lunch at a Thai restaurant, Jittlada. We talked about everything because long time no see each other. Then, we moved to a sky dining cafe, The Edge, saw the city from 16th floor. Medan isn't so bad at the night. We had dinner at a unique cafe, Waroeng Kopi Waknoer. We're so happy and hope for another hang out day in the future. My days at Medan, I spent mostly with my lovely mom, my best of the bestfriends in this world, we ate, shopped, and hang out together. I knew though she was very busy at that time, still she would make time out for me, that's not everybody can do it for me. She's the best person I had ever known in this world till today. I love you so much, Mom and I'll always miss you...

Last week of this month, two my besties came from Bandung, then we went out to Grand Indonesia.  Every half an hour, we entered resto or cafe. Can you imagine? So, we spent hours around food area in that mall. From Pizza Bar, Mochilla Mochi Ice Cream, Magnum Cafe, Kiyadon Sushi, shopped dress for a while, continued to Come Buy Bubble Tea, then ended at Manhattan The Fish Market. What a fun and tired Saturday night! Getting fat and shopped together, what can be more fun? The next day we had Chinese culinary for breakfast and lunch then I brought them to the travel. After that, I cleaned my room while waiting for the date with my beloved one :p We watched Skyfall which was not so good but still good. What a short time spending with him, but it's quite enough to redeem missing. Days after this weekend, I slept like a pig. After work, I came home, took a bath, and slept till morning. Maybe I was so tired.

Celebration with my beloved people for graduation, coming home, girls night out, girls hang out, dating, this month full of fun and love. Cheers!

Being a female is a matter of birth...
Being a woman is a matter of age...
But being a lady is a matter of choice...


No comments:

Post a Comment