Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

It's not about where or when, but whom :)

Jakarta, 27-28 September 2012
当我说我对你有感情时,我很乐意表现出来比你能理解的程度要好多了。
When I say that I like you, I really do more than you could understand.


No matter how tired and busy, as long as I can spend my time with my beloved one, I think it's more than enough. Smile and happy, what can I expect more. 

He came to Jakarta for two days, I admit it's such a surprise. He wasn't that kind of person last years ago. 26th March 2010, I've met him in talkshow for the first time. Two half years later, he changed, I changed, everything changed. We met again in different condition but still the same feeling? I'm not sure about this. That chemistry never gets away from me, I realize it so much when our meetings nowadays. I  still feel those strange feelings. Finally, we dated again! I think it's the third date since I knew him, if I'm not wrong. We spent the first night having dinner at Pizza Hut and watching TED. He's so cute, I mean TED :p I can't understand some parts of that movie especially the jokes. Then, we had tea break at Tea Master. He's addicted with bubble tea.

It's about precious moments
The second night was a long nice night for me. We had dinner at Pizza Marzano, the best pizza I've tried, so delicious and really worth the price. He's like child craving for pizza and ate with cheerfully. Then, we went to Calais for the bubble tea again. You know, it's not about where, we just spent in two malls around my place, it's also not about when, we just spent around 11 hours together, it's about whom, hand in hand walking together, the moments, the memories, the talks, the smiles, the laughs, and the happiness. When someone important share their time is precious moments. Can't wait to see him another day in future. We don't know what will happen tomorrow. Just enjoy the moments and say cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment