Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Thursday, October 11, 2012

3rd month in 22nd

Anyonghaseyo! This month I felt so much happy, let's called it "joyful month". There were lots of happiness and amazing things happened in my life.

The beginning of this month, one of my colleagues got married but so sad I couldn't attend her wedding party but I wished her and partner the best and happily ever after. Then, I got two old friends would stay for good around Gading. One of them is my friend in colleague and the others is in temple. On the this first week I met both of them. Glad to have them around me. 

On the second week, again, one of my colleagues got married in Bandung, so I shared my time to attend her wedding party besides visit Bandung. I think you have read the stories happened in Bandung. I met him and spent time with him and my besties. I couldn't describe my feeling but for sure thankful for all of those memorable moments. 

Third week was really wonderful. I got holiday again. This time my destination was Belitong and I guess you have read my writing about those amazing beaches in that small island. Everything in that island made me speechless. 

The next week he came to Jakarta and met me and we dated. I have written those moments down. Then the next week he came again because I got off work. He accompanied me and I was shocked. He's just so care you know. Last day of this 3rd month, on 9 October 2012, when I came back from my office, he called me saying that he has arrived in front of my gate. Can you imagine how I felt at that time? I was really really shocked. He asked me to watch the movie. He's just so sweet and surprised me. Once again, it's not about where or when, it's just about whom. 

Dear you,
Thank you for making this month perfect. For everything you have done for me, for every little care you did, for each time you gave, for each portion of your life you shared, for every surprise you made, for every sweet memories you created, for showing me that I'm special and I'm worth.
Regards me.

No comments:

Post a Comment