Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Feelings that come back are feelings that never left


Happy Graduation to both my besties, Maria Sun and Fiffy! Finally, you girls one step ahead. Wish you luck and the best for your future! :D
I came to Bandung again on 19 October 2012. After long tired week, finally I went to visit my besties and of course my beloved one too. Arrived at Bandung, felt the cold air, he picked me up and brought me to eat sate padang, long time no eat the yummy sate padang. We canceled our midnight movie dates because I was a little bit tired too.

20 October 2012, graduation day for both besties. I met Fiffy with her boyfriend and we took photos together. Then, I gathered with my college’s friends, the girls, finally it was their day. After that short gathering, I joined Maria’s session. We took several photos. He capture graduation moments of Maria. Su, Yuli, Fitri, and me had lunch at Bieldi, one of my favorite resto during college. Not so much difference, the food’s still delicious and the place’s still simple.


Took a nap for a while before he picked me up and we dated again. We had an early dinner at Daiji Ramen, my most favorite ramen, it tastes so delicious. After that, we had Dredd as our movie date. Then ended our dating at Starbucks. Our date wasn’t such romantic one but once again, it’s not about where or when, it’s just about whom. We talked and saw each other, those two quality things that can’t happen every day. Everything happened after this was beautiful moments. That night was one of my best Saturday night indeed. :D

Last day at Bandung, I spent with him, we went to Green Forest. It’s a resort, cafĂ©, and outbound. It has a small white chapel and quite beautiful garden. During our visit, there was a couple was having their wedding ceremony there. I like this place, you know. It’s quite nice to sit and have tea time while enjoying the fresh air. :D Wonderful time with your beloved one. What can you expect more than this?

I realized one thing at that time, feelings that come back are the feelings that never left. Years ago, I just didn’t want to admit at that time because I was afraid of those hurts, actually I never forget him. Those feeling to him still the same from years ago till now, even I’m sure now. None will know what’s going to happen. When two meant to be together, everything comes effortless.
So, just let everything flows as the ways and say cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment