Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Saturday, August 11, 2012

1st month in 22nd

First month passed double 2! How did I felt? A simple word for the answer "enough"

Two weeks enough for me to move on, to make another new page of my life, because I'm dissapointed enough. I realized what we expected isn't always what we got. Yeah, once again expectation make me down to the earth. Again and again. I hate expectation, not the person. Two weeks later, I was busy with my audit tasks. Let say, it's overload because one of my team mate was having training and that made me quite busy. 

Can be said, now I reach the climax point of being no care. I'm going to care with the one who do it so. Maybe it's the best option for now, I think. Care to the one who I need to care, know the things that I need to know, talk the things I need to talk, go the places that i need to visit. Less expectation, less hurt. Just enjoy the life!

In the end, we'll know the feeling is right. We move on, live a successful life, and failure is gone.

Memories are like ties to the past. You can hang onto them forever if they bring pleasure or you can cut them loose if they bring pain.

Expect absolutely nothing and be surprised of everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment