Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Sometimes I just miss those old memories...

Hey you!

Sometimes I think I'm really selfish, because I know you are the only one I can look for when I'm bored and feel like don't wanna do anything. So, here I am. Sitting in front of you, looking at your calm face, and start sharing to you again. Forgive me to disturb you or I guess you're happy listening to me.

Sometimes I just miss those old memories. No, dear, it's not like what you're thinking. I just miss them, not  to regret about what had happened. Because I know, I'm living for now, not the past, either the future. Those hurt feelings, those tears, those disaffection, it's funny, I admit that I miss them. I've told you, I've reached at the climax point of no return, And I'm feeling I just miss those parts. So, what do you think? No, it's not because I'm bored and alone. Do you think that if I didn't pass them all, I can be like this. All those people taught me lots of things about what I'm going to do in my life. 

Though I'm still Livia with this face, not more beautiful, even I wish for more charming one ha97..., and little fat now, hmmm... more mature, and more able to control my emotions. People come and go to my life as they're happy doing so. They become color of my life. They are like a cute cake, bitter, sweet, yummy or yucks, no idea, to know what flavor in it, I must try it first. Though it's not yummy or sweet, it's made by someone with love. 


Those old memories, I miss the memories, not the people. They've gone, and I think that's their decisions. Everything changes, so do people. We used to be closed friends, now become strangers. We used to shared everything, now we even can't keep in touch. None's wrong. So what? The conditions, the environment, or anything else? I don't know. There're something can be meant to be together. At the end of my life, I'll be leave alone. I must face it alone. So, let's make positive thinking. These all happened to give me a lesson for my future. 

Now, I've got a good job, having several new friends, but still I feel there's something missing, my life isn't complete as simple like that. I don't know the reason and I'm trying to figure out. Two of my colleagues gave me happy news several days ago, they are going to get married next month. Wow! It's really amazing, there's none of my friends ever share this happy news before. And it's because both of them have the level age of marriage. How about me? Still none beside me. Most of people said you choose a lot. And you know, I'll simply answer them "Even you choose what clothes you are going to buy, then for getting someone special, you don't need to choose. Oh, really." I think I'm quite open to everyone, but there're always something that can't work between us. So, if I still try to have a serious relationship with them, then it can't work, and we're end for times, people will say that I'm such a playing heart person. You see, people will judge you all the time in your life. I think the quote "don't judge book by its cover" can't really applied. It's nature, everyone will judge you of everything you've done in front of them, no need knowing reason, or anything else.

Half year stay in this busy city, how do I feel? Yes, you're right. I haven't my soul here. These six months are like mix flavors, can't be described, can't be told by words, just can be felt. Then, they all will become old memories. And I'll miss those old memories again when I reach another point of my life. So, missing those old memories is a fun thing absorbed in thought. 

Thank you for listening to me again, see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment