Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Happy 24th Birthday For Me!



First of all, sorry for the very late writing to you. 
So, let’s greet me a Happy 24th Birthday!
Another year added in my life, another new page to go, another wish I pray, and another moment I spend.

How was my feeling? I just could call this birthday “perfect”. The second best birthday in my life. The first one was my sweet 17th which my parents gave me a celebration party and this year was the second which I spent with my beloved one, hopefully my future partner.

Birthday for me these recent years came as more special thing than my past years when I was in school because there’s always school holidays on my birthdays. So, for me, birthdays was just holidays. When I went to college, I got those simple celebrations from my friends and I just felt those things were enough. Then, came to this working life, the three birthdays in my working life, I got simple celebrations from my colleagues then some of bestfriends, I thought, these were more than enough.

How could be more perfect that I could celebrate this 24th birthday with my partner, the only birthday I ever spent with someone special, important, loves me and not my part of family. I was just so speechless. The things just felt perfectly for the whole day as it’s was just my day, the only day in a whole year that I received lots of messages, greetings, prayers, wishes, cares, and loves from the people and him beside me. So, I think you know how much he means for me now.

Actually for a long distance relationship, I don’t hope for any romantic birthday celebration with him because I know how busy he is and we just met two weeks ago and gonna meet again the next month after that, so I never think he gonna make it on my day. Beyond my thinking, he came to celebrate together, he came two nights on his busy schedule just for my birthday.

Don’t you think how sweet he was ops he is. :p Maybe other men are going to do the same thing and thats maybe ordinary things that a man will do for his girl. Why is it so special for me? It’s because he did something beyond my expectation. That’s the most important thing for me when a man can do something you daren’t expect because you’re afraid it gonna hurt you. It likes you just expect good but he gives you better even the best he can do for you without you even asking. That means you deserve the best of him, how much you mean to him, and how much he loves you.

Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money but you cant get more time. Time is free, but its priceless.

Two weeks before my birthday was his birthday, so were not on the same zodiac :p I went to his place and celebrated the special day with him and gave him 3 round surprises ;) It’s not I’m romantic girl but it’s just kind of my expression. Haha... But, he surprised me more, the speechless thing beyond my imagination that night. What is that thing? Ssttt.. I gonna keep it secret until the time comes. :p so be patient.
This year’s birthday started with a random number I got in a deposit counter, its 97 for 9th July :D Then, he came with icecream birthday cake, my bestie asked him to buy it for me, oohh how sweet she was, it was my last year’s wish. Thank you imut, you know who you are. My cutie pie niece to be also gave me some birthday gifs, a pair of hello kitty home sandals, cute kitty clock, and how surprise when I got the mickey frame, that frame I ever wanted but didn’t buy. We had lunch at Din Tai Fung for prawn dumplings spinach noodle, my favorite xia long bao, shrimp dumplings, and tofu mushroom. He treated me like child by asking me to order all the food I want for lunch.

For birthday dinner, we went to Enmaru The Altitude where located on 46th The Plaza Building. Dresscode for my birthday night was lady in black :p I loved my face at that night, rise and shine. I told him I had one wish for my birthday gift this year. He asked me what it was. I answered him, “My wish is so simple. No handphone for dinner. Just the two of us talking, you and me, and we enjoy the beautiful view from sunset to the dark night.”
For the long distance relationship, as my experience, talking face to face is the very most important thing to do. The feeling will be so different when we’re texting, calling, even videocalling. So, for my birthday gift I just want 2,5 hours from him to place me in his whole mind, no other thing beside me.
The Japanese cuisine at Enmaru was worth the price accompanied with wonderful ambience and we sure gonna be back. The last surprise from him was my dessert, I got matcha chocolate lava cake on a “Happy Birthday My Dear Chaipao” wording on the plate. Though his request, the kind chef gave the dessert free for my birthday. Arigatou, Enmaru Chef.

So, my birthday was just so perfect, too sweet, and precious moments to be remembered.

Thank you to the people who send messages, greetings, wishes, prayers, cares and loves.

Thank you for the gifts and celebrations.



Last but not least, thank you for your attendance dear and thank you for making it perfect, it means priceless for me. 

I got myself this unique ring, summer in paris with my name inside,.

Ir's a wrap of my 24th Birthday

Lady in black

Simple birthday celebration from my colleagues

No comments:

Post a Comment