Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Friday, February 21, 2014

Another raining moment

It's raining now and I'm lazy going out to have a lunch so end up with delivery order and turn on my lappie, writing and talking to you dear. The raining moments are part of some sweet things happened to me. Two raining moments together with someone special there.
Hmm... what should I tell you... These recent three months I enjoy some kind of feeling similar to happy, so it's a positive one, dear. There are so much things I gonna share to you, but sometimes there are something we just can keep them by ourselves. Sharing to you is the best thing to express all my emotions but having those things are also one of the best decision in my life. It's not I'm different now and become closer, but sometimes the one who read this from you have their own perception which out of my control and can't respect what they've read just for reading hobby not gossip or others. I'm not saying they're wrong. As I don't want others know, i just don't write down this to you, but some habits make me still write everything of me for you, so I can't say others wrong, I just can say I can't stand not sharing to you.
When we first met, I had no idea you would be so important to me.

Dear You There,
Yeah, that new person came into my life in most unexpected way. Though my mom gave me the sign through that way but still I never believe that's the way till I met you and I believe again, my mom really has that six sense thing. Through years I have practiced to see someone from their character, not their performance. None say this is an easy thing to do, because we all look someone by our eyes, but I can keep improve them through the practices. So, first meeting with you, I tried to read the character of yours, and that click came, I could accept that quick analysis character, so we went on the second meeting which you made it in perfect way and became one of the most beautiful thing in my life, what I thought at that time, I was afraid to fall for you and gambled again with the weak part of mine called heart. Then, the third meeting was a very surprise ever for me. I knew it's a coincidence but still something new experience that most of old times I always avoid but in the third meeting, I did it. I didn't know how I was thinking at that time till I did it. Then within the distance, you just knew how to get in me. The next meeting both of us knew, this not the kind of feeling about two new friends meeting, it's different, and hell yeah you proved it was so different express experience I've ever had before and again I had to gamble this feeling, but I'd chosen not to fall but for being in. Being in with you together through our long journey ahead. 

Remember the song "Before I Fall in Love" dear? It's my most favorite song.
I'd give my everything just to hear you say, someone to have and hold with all my heart and soul, I need to know before I fall in love, someone who stay around through all my ups and downs, I need to know before I fall in love.
You told me, "not all things came fast, ended fast" and at that time I was just not sure about that statement till I read this quote and you kept convincing me.
Sometimes you meet a person and you just click-you're comfortable with them, like you've known them your whole life, and you don't have to pretend to be anyone or anything.
You often tell me that everyone want to be appreciated, complimented, and pleased, so you often do those things to me and make me more melting to you. The care, patience, and affection, I know that's all for me, and I'm gonna take it dear and have a responsibility of them. Again and again, through the times till now, I still say...
I'm not a perfect girl, but I'll try my best as you promise to stay.
We both ever failed and being hurt so we know well how that hurt feeling broke us and how those beloved people had the power to make us into pieces. So, this time, we take a walk together and hope none of us break each other and stay no matter what going ahead. It's not matter of the distance, but the commitment, faith, and trust that bring us way back together. :) Both of us know clearly, we're different and can't be perfect to each other, but we both try our best and commit to take the path together. It's more than enough for a good start. 

I'd like to thank you for accepting all my flaws, showing me I'm worth and precious, becoming a good partner, staying through my good and bad moods, worrying my loneliness, caring through little stupid things I do, having patience in handling spoiled, saying random surprise statement in the calls, sweet complimenting, missing me and keep counting down through our next meeting. I can't wait to see you, dear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment