Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Sunday, March 2, 2014

8th Month in 23rd

Hoollaaa dear! 
This month I'm writing faster than usual because I gonna be busy till 2 weeks ahead. Actually this month, not so much things I had to say to you... For the first week of this month, I had an audit task again, 4 days left Jakarta and so much busy with the task, for sure less sleep. Anyway, Happy Valentine Day dear :* xoxo. This year I spent another year of this love day alone again without any spouse I mean but never mind, I had dinner with teammates and auditee, a delicious seafood dinner for last night there and maybe cheer my Valentine night too LoL.
The weather was terrible, there was smoke everywhere because of forest fire so the flights delayed for my departure and worse because the eruption, so my flight back to Jakarta delayed for 5 hours. During that time, we enjoyed lunch at the riverside, not so much things to see in the small city.
Back on Saturday, the airport traffic was not so hectic, and I met my bestie who waited me for hours. I did apologize and had nothing to do. We went to Central Park mall to have dinner, took photo with Teddy Bear Valentine decoration then went back to my place. When I arrived, I saw that box sent by someone as Valentine gift, I was so surprised and had no idea because that gift sent from my hometown. So much thankie to my bestie who helped for this liltte surprise. Tired but yet happy to get the late Valentine gift which I ever wanted.
The second and third week was usual busy weeks at office with the reports and after office hours I went to the fitness center. Anyway, my weight is constant when I got reassessment last Thursday, not even less 0,1 kg but muscle more and less fat, not so bad right? Haha... The third week, my body was not delicious so I should take a rest for gathering power, I gonna have out town task for 10 days and hope my plan for Japan trip going well because till now still not sure because of the quota. #fingercrossed. Okay, dear see you ahead.
How do you think me with the glasses?

No comments:

Post a Comment