Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Monday, November 18, 2013

4th month in 23rd

Holla dear!

A lil bit late writing this to you...  so, what's in this 4th month... hmmm... let's say "work hard, play hard". I spent my first week doing my task, hectic and busy. Then back for the second week.. took a rest for two weekends at Jakarta and got a new task again... this time i went to sulawesi island for first time.. quite excited and extremely happy becauase i could organized my another long weekend trip... wakayobi. After my task was done well, i made an extend going to that one of beautiful islands in indonesia which became my first solo trip. I made it dear, for the details i think i've told you how much i was happy... a trip planned in days... what a surprise... so, let's see next month.. who knows there will be another suprise.. see you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment