Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

6th month in 22nd

It's half of my double two journey! Let's called this month Merry Month! :D

Actually this month I felt both happy and sad but never mind let's named it a "merry month". 

The first week of this month not so many activities, there was last date with him for this year. He was going to work abroad so we would be in a long distance relationship. He visited me and we watched an Indonesian film "5cm". It's really a great movie. Then, tomorrow morning I said goodbye till we meet again, maybe next year.

Merry weekend celebrated my second month. One of my besties came back from Aussie. So, we went to Bandung for spending weekend with one of my classmates in high school. There was really a fun and wonderful holiday. I don't know when we will have trip together. 2 nights, Friday night to Sunday night seems so short. She went back to Indo after 3 years and I just met her for a while. Sunday noon we met other classmates staying at Jakarta in Central Park Mall, felt like a small reunion after long time no see each other.
Happiness and sadness always come as one packet. The next week I felt sad and desperate, those kind of feeling I've written on last posts. I think it's really clear describing my feeling.

The last week is between old year n new year. I wasn't so busy during this week. My work was calm down. My new year celebration I've told you through the posts before.  

I think that's all and it's enough, because in this month, I've written several posts that impressed me. :D

I would like to tell you, on the third week of coming month, my 7th month, I am going to present my project due to my permanent employee requirement. So, wish me luck and let's wait the stories :)

No comments:

Post a Comment