Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Monday, February 27, 2012

Graduation Day! Say Cheers and Let's Celebrate!


Finally today is the day! It’s My Graduation Day! Say cheers and let’s celebrate!

25 February 2012, Universitas Katolik Parahyangan

A day before my graduation, there’s a fellowship for all the alumnus. I met my friends after a month. Theie smile faces made me feel happy too. We shared lots of things during this month. After that, there’s lunch graduation for all of us.

I felt so excited and I couldn’t sleep well.  About 4.00 a.m., I started to be making up by my friend’s girlfriend. Then, I went to my beloved university. Graduation day as usual, it’s really crowded. 775 students graduated for this time. It’s really hot being in the hall and the ceremony was quite boring but still i felt glad to be among my friends. Seeing us one by one been graduated by the head of university. After the ceremony was over, I met my friends and receive lots of flowers, gifts, greetings, hugs, and kisses from them. I felt so happy, grateful, and lucky to have them all beside me. Especially both of my parents still could attend my graduation day. One hour later, i was at the photo studio with my parents having the photo session with my parents. Then, we went to Vipasana Graha for praying. I prayed for every little things I’ve got in my life and dedicated all the flowers to Buddha. We had dinner and went back to the hotel. I got surprise a bouquet of roses in my room from someone abroad. He couldn’t attend my celebration so he asked his friend to give me those roses. That day, I was really tired at once felt so blessed. Now, I’ve graduated, got lots cares from my friends, got good job. Motto of my life “Try not to be a man of success, but a man of value”. I might not be the best, the most beautiful, the smartest, the cleverest, the richest, but what i’ve got now is more than enough. It’s perfect since I’m seeing them on my perfect way.
With my dear, Pelangi.
With my beloved friend, Fiffy

Last but not least, eventhough I know the word “thank you” can’t replace all your cares for me, I still wanna say “thank you my parents, Buddha, my teachers, friends, and everyone who have made today’s perfect.”

Feeling be blessed and grateful can create peaceful mind and heart.


Wirh my lovely parents :D
Flowers from my friends :D
Roses :D
Gifts from my friends

Welcome me to real new chapter of my life! Learn! Grateful! Never give up! Say cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment