Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Saturday, January 28, 2012

That Judgement Day and The Simple Celebration!

LIVIA, SE.
27 January 2012
Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Katolik Parahyangan

Yeah finally that judgment day come. 

I told myself "Enjoy! Make the judgement moments is mine. Be smart and charming!"

Finally i passed all the moments well... Thousgh felt little sad because my parents didn't support me directly, but i did know they would pray for me :D

That feeling when Mrs. Vera said "LIVIA 2008130028 lulus dengan juridisium sangat memuaskan" Nothing can be spoken, I was just speechless. That's the end of university's adventure and the begin of working's adventure. Finally. i'm officially LIVIA, SE. I can't wait for the graduation day next month. :D

I would like to thanks : 

Mrs. Verawati Suryaputra, Mrs. Sylivia Fettry. Mr. Wasito for preaparing today well..

Mrs, Amelia Setiawan, Mr. Samuel Wirawan, Mrs. Elsje Kosasih, Mr. M.H. Kusumohamidjojo for your time today. :D

Mrs. Amelia Setiawan and Mr. Sam for your supports and guidances.

Papi, Mr.Hamfri Djajadikerta, for your advices, cares, and accompanying.

Mr. Christian C. Henry for your supports :D

My dearest friend, Fiffy, for accompanying me this whole day. I gonna miss you :D

Ko Hendry for your attending from the beginning till the end :D

My dear friends, Agnes, Christa, Sheila, Vina, Shanty, Evelyn, thanks for accompanying me through these moments, girls :D

My fighter friend, Dian n the gank :p for your supports :D

Judgement partners, Rendy, Ady, Harrry, Ferry, Yani, Putri, Michelle, Esther, we made it guys! Congratz to us :D

Mrs. Paulina Permatasari, Ferina Gusman, dan Dotz Family for supports :D

Last but not least to all my friends, your prayers, supports, cares, and greetings means a lot for me. it means you all still remember me as your friend. Good luck for all of us...

For the one who haven't graduated, i pray for you. Keep fighting!

For the one who have graduated, good luck for our future.

For the one who have already planned for their future, good luck and remember "try to become a man of value"

Keep in touch :D



Simple Celebration at Fuego Barbeque and Grill

I'm still Livia, always the simple one. Closing this day with my dear friends. That doesn't mean the others are not important to me. I don't mean that. But there are several reasons why i choose them. If only I can invite all my friends, I would like. I do appreciate all my friends. Without you all, 3,5 years my university life wouldn't be so colorful. What ever you told me, you like me, hate me, appreciate me, underestimate me, praise me, what ever it is, i thank you all. Because of you, I have strength to make it all today and face my future. No matter we'll see in future, i hope the past will be the past, friends. Be mature! 

Good Luck all!

No comments:

Post a Comment