Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Friday, July 9, 2010

WELCOME 20TH !!!

TODAY IS MY DAY!!! WELCOME TO THE CLUB 20's!!!

Last 3 years... I had a big party and on my day, I celebrate with Chicken Gank then got 3 surprises on a day...

Last 2 years... I got a miracle in my life... I had precious moment celebrated @FGS with Yaders in front of Kwan Im statue...

Last year.. I celebrate with my besties... Last year.. my lovely grandma has passed away...

This year?? I'd just realize that each moment near my birthday this 3 last years had something besides birthday... This year also ceremony one year my lovely grandma passed away...


This year... Mmhh... I'd just came back from my travelling to Korea, The Ginseng country. There are lots of nice stories I'll tell you later of course... Then today... I celebrated with my besties... Even not complete, but I'm really thankful they are still beside me celebrating today... A simple surprise is enough, I don't hope nothing more... Just  simple greeting is enough for me... I just hope that.. but why I didn't hear greetings for the ones who ever be my besties... why I didn't hear anything special for the ones I think they are special.. It's that my hope too much? Just a simple greeting... nothing more...


20th phase... ready or not? I must ready to face this new page of my life... Welcome new part of my life.. And I'll try to make this phase most wonderful and create lots stories...


I'm really thankful I still have them beside me... Although not complete like last year, but I'm glad there are some of them celebrating my birthday with a simple surprise... That means a lot of me...

Didn't I expect too much?? Just simple greeting for the rest of them...





Last 20 years ago I was born in this world...
Lots of stories passed...
Lots of happiness around me...
Lots of people beside me...
Lots of things being done...
Thanx Buddha... family.. friends.. all people... without all of you I'm nothing...

Now welcome new page of my life.. I'm not a girl anymore... I'm a woman... must be better and become more mature... Must be a candle for people around me...

WELCOME 20TH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment