Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Monday, July 19, 2010

30 June 2010






30 June 2010
MORNING JEJU!!! Today I'm feeling more fresh... Maybe I've slept enough or I've drunk ginseng... ^^
After having breakfast @ hotel, we started our visit to 龙头岩, just a kind of stone like dragon's head. Not so beautiful, I think Bali's Tanah Lot still the best... These two stones called Tu Di Gong Gong. Jeju's people believe he can protect them.




Top of sunrise Seongsan, it's already protected by UNESCO. The scenery is good enough. We shopped here, Jeju Orange Chocolate. It's yummy!! Then continue to Seong Eup Village which the shooting location of Jewel in the Palace. We could see one of Korean culture. Jeju Orange Garden is nothing because it's summer, so we could see just a few of oranges. 

       

After that we had our lunch. Today's menu is pork... and I hate that... After that, we went to Cheonjeyeon waterfall. Actually the waterfall isn't really nice but the place is beautiful. This is the best point of visiting abroad. Their government make the place beautiful and interesting to attract visitors. 
Then, Mysterious Road which our bus' machine was off but it could move high by itself. I don't believe this. I think it's because the road is down but our view the road is high. Then, having dinner @ Seafood Restaurant. By paying more 38.000won it's about 342.000rupiahs, we could enjoy lots kind of seafood we haven't tried yet before and it's delicious. I'm really full... ^^

        

No comments:

Post a Comment