Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Friday, August 21, 2015

Friendship is sometimes sucks here.

Called me frustrated. I think I'm so.

Friendship is sometimes sucks here. No win win solution, it's all about their benefits and I just donate my time and kindness doing their things. What kind of friendship is? It's really make me damn tired facing them. I'm new here but I trust win win solution in friendship. Why they don't think so? Making friendship in smaller city is very hard to do. How I miss you my ladies in Jakarta and Medan who know me so well. Here, you must put your mask pretty well if you want others like you and you should do the things according to their thinking and of course about their benefits or otherwise you'll get no friends as new comer. I'm sick of these friendship things you know pals. I'm really sick. I've ever got friends and besties and lost them, made new friendship again, learned new friends again. I'm so much tired handling these kinds of feelings. I've done my best to make friends with whom ever wanna make friends with me but seems that everything is all about their things. My ladies are still the best in my heart. Then now I think I've got friendsick syndrome hahaha.

The perfect thing to do in this stressed weekend : tune on mellow songs, start clicking on website online store and above all writing to you is the best cure pals.The one who support me in silence and keep telling me that everything gonna be okay. I'm not alone here, I'm going to get used to all things here, and I gonna be a better person here.

No comments:

Post a Comment