Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Thursday, August 13, 2015

1st month in 25th

Several days late writing to you.... So, let's called this month spending month haha.. for the orphans and for myself. Yihaa.. 

First week of another new age spent by preparing my birthday celebration at orphanage. Well, the event went pretty well. All my family and friends came for the invitation. But that's a lil bit chaos because of neighborhood. They also took the snacks, food and drinks that I gave to orphanage. Huh, that's bad, but the orphans were happy with the games that my friends made and they were thankful for the snack, food, and drinks.



Second week was holiday week yey! Spent a lazy day at home watching film. Another day spent by swimming at the most beautiful pool in town, had dinner at the skylounge seeing the city view and spent one night at the Karebosi Condotel which looked alike Marina Bay Sands Singapore. Another day hanged out with hubby's high school friends, had a fun lunch out town. Another day got friends coming and I made my sushi bread rolls for them ended with movie dates together. Another day celebrated dad in law's birthday with family had lunch at Sunachi Suki Restaurant. Then, holiday ended hahaha but they all quite good became mood booster.




Third week was nothing special just meet up with several friends and duty calling. Last week, did several duty calling and my maid went home, so I was lil bit busy cleaning my home. And this month and the on going month I did a lil much shopping, bagcharms, blouses, skirts, dresses, some cute things, oh no I think I need to stop and start saving for my holiday hihihi. So, see you next month pals )



No comments:

Post a Comment