Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Monday, April 13, 2015

8th Month in 24th - Bride to Be

So, late post again and again because of the hectic schedules and activities. Yeah, First week of this month I postponed my back to my hometown because my father in law to be got sick and he stayed at hospital for a week. After he came back to home, then I came back to my home where my hometown for Chinese New Year celebration.

It's been so long I never celebrate CNY at my hometown. I think since I was in university because no holiday for the celebration. So, after those years, finally I could make it. Actually my family is small one and the simplest so no huge celebration just having time together. This would be the last year I still received those red pockets because hey, I'm bride to be! Yeyyyy!

The third week, a week more after CNY it's my engagement day, 28.02.14! So happy finally I'm engaged. After the engagement, I went to Jakarta with him for the visa, and met some friends, of course for the farewell too. And... taddaaa.. they prepared the bridal shower for me at Artotel Jakarta, the unique one because the boys joined that party too haha and the one that be amused was my fiance, not me, how lucky I was. Then, moved to Bandung met some lecturers and one night farewell with my ex colleagues during my internship.

A lil bit nervous, just a lil bit... 





















No comments:

Post a Comment