Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Friday, July 12, 2013

Welcome 23rd!

Happy Birthday to me!!!
Another new year for me, dear. Getting older, more wrinkles on my face... So, I'm walking in 23rd now. Hope i can be better and wiser. As years ago, I didn't really expect a luxurious celebration. For me, a simple celebration is more than enough, even the greetings themselves make me impressed. I enjoyed my whole day so much. I didn't care what others thought or called me, self-lover, or even freak, it' just one day of 365 days for me to make myself special born to this world. I just wanna appreciate the whole day with smile and cheers. If it's not me, who else appreciate me? The only one can make you happy in this world is yourself. I was going to have a whole day training in the holding company. I began the day by praying for an older year, then dressed myself in a formal suit. Then after training finished, my bestie treated me at Sushi Tei as birthday gift and had a simple celebration there because she was confused what to give me. 

This year, i got sushi cake, was so happy. Then went home and got cute celebration from the distance, it's from him.  He prepared gift for me in a box and i would know when i get it later so it's still secret. Felt really touched. I also got birthday gift from my bestie in Medan, a new cute teddy and I named her Louisa which means famous warrior. I got chance to donate for children cancer institution. I think it was perfect birthday, all in one package. Though, i really wished he would be with me to celebrate together, but what he did was more than enough. 
Two days later, my colleagues made a little celebration for my birthday with an oreo cheese chocolate cake. Finally, i got birthday cake hahaha... for this month's story, it's about my audit task and my trip to china, hk, and macau because I stayed in Jakarta for only one week this month. Am going to write in other part okay.

That's all I wanna share bout my birthday. See you dear, and welcome me to 23rd!



No comments:

Post a Comment