Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Monday, June 17, 2013

11th month in 22 nd

Hula Hoop dear!
How do you do? Hope you're fine.
This was a hectic month for me again...

First week to the second week of this month, I took athasila, so it's the time for me calming down a while and practicing patience. Ended my athasila with my Vesak trip to Borobudur, you could see my photos and my stories before. No regret dear, at least now I know what it felt celebrating the holy day there. It became a beautiful experience with those precious moments. And also I learned, new friend will come and go as long as he want, he would just become a short time friend during the Vesak day. Just said a welcome for a goodbye.

The third week, the hectic period was coming. I was assigned for an audit task again, which I ought to go a week after the news. I only got exactly a week sampling data for three sites, Bengalon, Bendili, and Sangatta which each have two points. That's extremely hectic, dear. I was exhausted and this audit task I got new leader, a really new one who couldn't appreciate my sampling data, didn't believe in me. I dislike her so much. dear. She really couldn't trust my work till the audit task ended. I couldn't say anything, just gave up everything and wished this field audit ended soon. After a tired week of sampling data, the perfect weekend welcomed me. He was back to meet me of course :p I was totally excited, had breakfast together, dinner date on Saturday night. That's really precious moments for LDR couples like us. :D Then on Sunday noon, I cooked him lunch, though I think my cook isn't that delicious, but I'm happy he always likes :D Then continued with movie marathon date. Haha... Went home and packed together for tomorrow's different trip. :(

The last week spent for my audit tasks that went so exhausted, less sleep, panda eyes, but still I made it to the end of the long journey. Yey! Hip hip hurray, back to Jakarta! :) For this June, I will stay in Jakarta for only 8 days, which means 5 days to finish my audit reports then get my traveling leave. I'll visit my bro for his graduation. Wait for the next trip sharing dear :) see yaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment