Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Thursday, April 11, 2013

9th month in 22nd

Bloomy season in this month :)

The first week ...

Had a chance going back to hometown for several days in this month. Met up with some of my friends. Time went away, we gathered together in different styles, different thinkings, and all different things. No matter what, we're still friends with some unforgotttable memories left behind and still following our path today. When we saw these photos, we would remember, I've them as my friends :D No photos with my family because my parents seldom take photos... :p

With my friends at Opal Coffee Medan


The second week...
I'm doing audit tasks... Quite busy for these two weeks...  My daily activities was around office and room. And I'm little disappointed for several days.

The third week...
On this weekend, I met my college's friends. Fiffy and Fenny, I missed them so much... We had chit chat together. Long time no see each other. These precious moment couldn't be replaced. Though at the end of the meeting, our mood became bad because of the poor service in one restaurant where we had dinner. 

The perfect last week... Bloomy Singapore :D

Another weekend getaway. It's been two years ago since I visited this country...  This year I spent my spring summer holiday again in this country.  Felt so speechless and so much happy. 
This visit was amazing, wonderful, awesome!  Couldn't describe my feeling into words... 


Two short days was better than nothing. The one I spent time with, those moments was precious. The days I've been waiting, though there's something uncompleted, but it's more than enough. Officially dear :)
Easter Decoration at Garden By The Bay Singapore

Bloomy Singapore! I think the title of this perfect weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment