Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Monday, February 11, 2013

Once cloudy evening...

I've posted these words to my twitter account. I wrote this when I was sitting at the park after Audit Day 2013, I was waiting my friends for dinner. Nothing to do, so just wrote this. Seeing people moved and so do my fingers typed.


There are things others did that I can’t tolerate because in my thinking, they can do better but they just don’t want to sacrifice.

And at some points, why do some people can’t think of pleasing others instead of their own needs? Lower their needs to make others happy.

Actually lower their needs a little will not harm everything. But when they don’t do it, makes others suffering.

No one is happy to be the second. The second person you ask when the first one can’t. The second priority is not interesting at all.

When others choose you to be the second of theirs, I think you may feel free to refuse if you’re not happy. If you are, then just accept.

And one simple question, if you can be the first in other’s priority, why you stay to be the second in his/her. It’s simply because of LOVE.

I believe everyone has their own priorities, there’s no right or wrong to be first, second, or last. As long as you can match them, go on…

If doing so makes you suffering, just move on and create a new beginning. Sometimes not all beginning has happy ending.

Sometimes a beginning could end in once upon a time either history.

No need a bullshit promise to please everyone. It might sounds sweet but feeling bitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment