Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Monday, February 4, 2013

Travelling Partner is damn hard to find

Travelling is like flirting with life. It's like saying, "I would stay, but I have to go, this is my station."
Oh dear, I'm totally desperate now. It's so damn hard to ask someone travelling together. Why any of my friends have same passion with me? Okay, maybe I'm too naive. I'm working for travelling. So, what? If  I don't travel now, I'll travel next 20 years later I think, when my children grow up as me. I almost give up, dear, it's so tired listening all those rejections with kinds of reasons.
Tired. Desperate. Wanna cry. Hopeless. Almost give up.
I hate listening to the sentence, "Sorry, I can't. Just try ask others whether they wanna go." It's much better they just said," Sorry, I can't." There's no need to give me that useless advice. Can they just think, if themselves can't, others might having the same thing. More displease when someone said,"Wait, let me ask A first whether she wanna go." Later on she would say,"I'm sorry, A don't wanna go, so do I." Do they never feel how my feeling is hearing that answer, that kind of rejection, it's hurt so much.
Travelling is the only thing you buy in life, that makes you richer.
Sometimes, I think do I need travelling alone? I'm stressed out if I don't travel for a long time. I save money for the first priority of mine, travelling. Am I so pity who don't have any friend to travel together. So poor of me. Why do any of them have the same thinking with me? If we, especially, women, don't travel at this time, when we're single, no responsible, later on, after we get marriage, we are going to think about children and family. Money is useful for schools, courses, milk, nutrition food, others. We might not think about travelling anymore, there're lot of things need money. We will travel again when our children's age as ours now. Buddha, bless me, I can travel with a friend, just one, I don't ask too much.
The trouble with travelling back later on is that you can never repeat the same experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment