Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

8th Month in 22nd

Yuhuuu dear... month of love passed.... closer to my new age...

The first and second weekend of this month I spent at Bandung. The first weekend, I attended one of my colleague's wedding part and the second one, one of my best friend's graduation. 

Before I went to Bandung on the first week, I celebrated Valentine's day with my colleagues which are my best friends too, those guys. We had dinner at Hailam Kopitiam, not a really celebration, more like hanging out together. When I got back, he called me and asked me to pick something hidden at one side of my room. I got chocolate from him, I was so speechless, He saved to a place, so I wasn't going to find it and he told me when the valentine's day was almost over. It's just so sweet dear. Actually, it's not about the gift or the day, it's about the person who gave, it's special. He gave me chocolate by Max Brenner, from a bald man which was so cute and yummy :D Happy Valentine's Day, dear!


The second weekend I spent with my college's friends, long time no see them, and we had time hanging out together before I went back to Jakarta. Also, with my ex house mates, we had a Saturday night together. They was preparing move to new place so the house was so messy.

The third and the last week was just ordinary weeks, nothing special, everything went like usual. Anyway, I wanna go back to my home time this weekend for four days, I'll spent one day of my annual leave for this time. My mom asked me to go back for short holiday. And I think there'll be lots of stories to tell next month. See you dear :)

No comments:

Post a Comment