Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Monday, September 10, 2012

2nd month in 22nd

Let's called it triple 2 for this month. I don't know what it means, but just make a cute number :D

I began this 2nd month with shopping and movies with my new friend. She was having on job training in my company. Yeah, she was the only one who want to accompany me spending money after office hour hahaha though it wouldn't be longer. Then, there was a birthday celebration for one of my two guys. Both of us didn't have any idea what present for the birthday guy, so we decided to treat him dinner at a seafood restaurant. It's so delicious and made me full to the max. Then the stories go to the Independence Day Celebration at my office. I attended that celebration with my colleagues of course. I knew several among them. Then, I went to supermarket with one of my guys, bought groceries for the very long weekend. After that, we said goodbye to each other, because he would go to Korea for that long holiday. Me? Just stayed cute at my room whole day for this Idul Fitri holiday, cooking for lunch and dinner, cleaning my room, and watching Korean drama called A Gentleman's Dignity. That drama's totally great and wonderful. Besides, it made my mind full of romantic things. That drama's about four 40 years old bachelor with different characters, different love stories, and different side thinking and decisions. It's good for women to know how exactly men think. Half of my holiday I spent with one of my college friend and my high school friend who came back from China. We visited malls and enjoyed Jakarta as a quite city for once in a year. :D People come and go. It's time to say goodbye to my new friend because she would go back to her company again and it's just not sure whether she will come back to my company on next job training. So, me, her, and two guys had a simple farewell dinner in a buffet restaurant, we ate till drop. It's so fun and made us sleepy ahead. One of my temple besties having birthday in this early September, so in the end of my 2nd month, she treated me and two temple guys also in a buffet restaurant. Can you imagine, twice in a week, I'm getting fat, dear. :D Let's have diet next week. I hope the sentence "diet always starts tomorrow" won't be happen. The last day of my 2nd month, two of my temple friends in Medan visited Jakarta, so we met up together and shared lots of things. Everything changes, time moves on, people come and go, but life goes on. For a week ahead, it'll be a hard month for me because of my audit tasks with someone's annoying. After that, I am going to have my holiday to Belitung. Yippie! So, let's still cheers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment