Always be grateful

Always be grateful
Just enjoy the path...

Dear YOU

Hello pals!

You come from everywhere...
Here are some stories of mine...
Puzzles that i keep searching through my life

Hope my writing will inspire you...
Make you figure out, when you're sad, there's someone worse than yours.
Make you realize that happiness is something you should share to others.

So, enjoy the pieces of mine ^^

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I'm officially 22nd!

Dear You,

New Friend for Jewel
I can't describe how my feeling is... It' so complicated. Everything seems so fast and changes totally. I'm dissapointed of course. On my half birthday, I was dissapointed. That simple thing cause fatality for our relationship. I can't stand it, i think. I'm trying not to regret for everything i've decided. Let the past be the past. I think next time I should listen to my feeling which is almost right. I've been given that power and I didn't use it for just giving a chance. Next time, I should follow my approachment criteria. Let's skip the sad part for a while. 

A night before my birthday, I had a nice sleep, opened my eyes in the morning, then I'm officially 22nd! Getting older, getting more mature, getting better, and hope I'm getting wiser. I met him in the morning and he gave me the strawberry yoghurt cake celebrating my birthday. In my wish, I did pray if we could stay long. 






Arrived at office, my colleagues greeted me then i treated them pizza hut for our lunch. Before office hour ended, finally the cake came. That cute chocolate rose birthday cake really made me more cheerful. The first cake, of course, i gave it to him. 




After office hour, we went to have dinner with his friend. Nothing's special just talk and eat, then I went home. That's the time that simple news ruined my day. 

I decided to end this day with my besties, so they picked me up and we hang out in a coffee shop. They celebrated my day with birthday toast and continued to ice cream shop. They really made my day. Thank you to them for cheer me up. Thank you for the sharing, for accompanying, especially for their time.

So, I thought my day would be greater than last year, yeah, in one side it was, but from the other side, it wasn't. What do you think? Should i give up on this? For me, it's just simple thing that's no effect in building relationship, but it's not on his side. He still want to fight for something that I don't think it's worth. So, why don't let it be done. Let's think about it and decide. How do you think?




Sincerely,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment